Salary: £110.00 /day
Are you kind, caring & hard working? Do you have a genuine empathy with people who require support to live at home?
If this sounds like you, then why don’t you come and work with a team of dedicated staff caring for service users in the community with a focus on making lives better. You will receive full training and an abundance of support from all colleagues.
Experience is ideal but not necessary. Drivers preferred but some walking rounds are available – all year round.
An enhanced DBS check with adults barred list information is required for this position
Your duties will involve:
- To provide personal care to services users. This will involve supporting people with washing, dressing, continence care and intimate personal care.
- Ensuring the health, safety and welfare of services users is maintained at all times.
- Ensuring any changes in health or well-being of a service user are observed and reported to the relevant professionals.
- Preparing and serving food, maintain food and fluid intake including monitoring where necessary.
- Reporting incidents of poor practice.
- Maintaining confidentially.
- Meeting health and safety requirements.
- Adhering to all policies and procedures.
- Supporting colleagues internally and externally.
- Supporting and enabling service users to receive the highest quality of life
- Attending training where required – both practical and online
We are fully committed to our care team and appreciate every single contribution, however that may present.
- Very competitive pay rates (the highest in the area) and based on qualifications
- No diploma – £10.50ph Weekdays, £10.80ph Weekends
- *Level 2 Health and Social Care diploma – £10.80ph Weekdays, £11.10ph Weekends
- *Level 3+ Health and Social Care diploma – £11.10ph Weekdays, £11.40ph Weekends
- Bank Holiday enhancements
- Free uniform
- *Free training, including Level 2 and 3 Diplomas
- Mileage paid at 45p per mile
- ‘Refer a friend’ incentive paid at £40 per care worker and £80 per nurse referred
- Employer Pension contributions
- Statuary Holiday/Maternity/Paternity/Sick pay
- Pool car available at manager discretion
- Care Worker of the Month celebrated
- *Private medical insurance cash plans provided
- Reward events throughout the year
- Continuous personal development
- Flexible hours to work around you and the customers
- Weekend bonus scheme, to give financial reward for hours worked each month over the weekends
- Sick pay
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Company car
- Company events & social hours
- Private medical/dental insurance
- Wellness programmes
- Company pension
- Employee discounts