Bognor Regis, West Sussex
Salary: £10.80 to £12.10 /hour
Are you kind, caring & hard working? Do you have a genuine empathy with people who require support to live at home?
If this sounds like you, then why don’t you come and work with a team of dedicated staff caring for service users in the community with a focus on making lives better. You will receive full training and an abundance of support from all colleagues. We are specifically looking for people to work weekends and/or are able to work evenings (6pm-10pm)
We currently cover Bognor Regis, Fragwell, Pagham, Schripney, Lancing & Selsey. The more staff we have on the more packages we can take on – meaning we can go into other areas local!
Experience is ideal but not necessary. Drivers preferred,as non drivers would be dependant on waling, public transports or bikes – all year round.
DBS is required for this role.
Your duties will involve:
- To provide personal care to services users. This will involve supporting people with washing, dressing, continence care and intimate personal care.
- Ensuring the health, safety and welfare of services users is maintained at all times.
- Ensuring any changes in health or well-being of a service user are observed and reported to the relevant professionals.
- Preparing and serving food, maintain food and fluid intake including monitoring where necessary.
- Reporting incidents of poor practice.
- Maintaining confidentially.
- Meeting health and safety requirements.
- Adhering to all policies and procedures.
- Supporting colleagues internally and externally.
- Supporting and enabling service users to receive the highest quality of life
- Attending training where required – both practical and online
We are fully committed to our care team and appreciate every single contribution, however that may present.
- Very competitive pay rates (the highest in the area) and based on qualifications
- No diploma – £10.50ph Weekdays, £10.80ph Weekends
- *Level 2 Health and Social Care diploma – £11.10 Weekdays, £11.80 Weekends*FROM THE 6TH jULY 2020*
- *Level 3+ Health and Social Care diploma – £11.40 Weekdays, £12.10 Weekends *FROM THE 6TH jULY 2020*
- Bank Holiday enhancements
- Free uniform
- *Free training, including Level 2 and 3 Diplomas
- Mileage paid at 45p per mile
- ‘Refer a friend’ incentive paid at £40 per care worker and £80 per nurse referred
- Employer Pension contributions
- Statuary Holiday/Maternity/Paternity/Sick pay
- Pool car available at manager discretion
- Care Worker of the Month celebrated
- *Private medical insurance cash plans provided
- Reward events throughout the year
- Continuous personal development
- Flexible hours to work around you and the customers
- Weekend bonus scheme, to give financial reward for hours worked each month over the weekends