We are looking for Kind, Caring hard working individuals to join our team of dedicated staff caring for clients in their own homes & in care homes, experience is ideal but not necessary. We primarily have a lot of Learning disability work, but do have Elderly care homes we have shifts for too. We cover the whole of Hampshire with our care homes, but primarily get a lot of work within Havant, Waterlooville, Bedhampton, Portsmouth and Gosport.
Your duties will involve:
1. To Provide personal care to services users. This will involve washing, dressing, toileting intimate personal care and handling.
2. Ensure the health safety and welfare of services users are maintained at all times.
3. Ensure any changes in health to a service user are observed and reported to the relevant professionals.
4. Preparing and serving food and maintain food and fluid intake.
5. To report incidents of poor practice.
6. Maintain confidentially.
7. Meet health and safety requirements.
8. Adhere to all policies and procedures
9. Support Colleagues internally and externally.
10. To support and enable service users to receive the highest quality of life
- Full training Provided, and updated annually for free!
- Level 2 and 3 Diplomas provided
- DBS required (can be put in place for you)
- Statuary Holiday/Maternity/Paternity/Sick pay
- Uniform Provided
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme – £50 per person! £100 for a Nurse!
Any questions or queries then please call 02392221505.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent